Phanek Mayek / Mapan Naibi Dark Yellow and Black color Manipuri Machine Handloom Product Machine Embroidery(Length :-141.7 inch, Breadth:- 22.8 inch)
Material Composition Cotton and Silk
Weave Type Phanek
Design Name Solid
Care Instructions Dry Clean Only
Country of Origin India
About this Item
- The Traditional Manipuri Costume , Lei Phanek Refers To The Color Block Striped Skirt That Is Handwoven From Cotton & Silk Thread .
- The Lei Phanek Is Very Similar to a Wrap-around Skirt .
- Usually Features a Heavily Embroidered Border at The Bottom.
- It is Usually Worn As a Mini Saree With A Blouse and an Upper Cloth.
- Length :- 360 Cm, Breadth :- 58 Cm
- You can get customized color, quarry in (ask a question)
Occasionally known as Mayek Naibi/Mapan Naibi , is a Manipuri Indigenous traditional attire which is widely wore by the women of Manipur.It is wore in many occasions such as marriage ceremonies, heijingpot, Chakkouba, Sorat, etc, this signifies the culture of Manipur and preserved the use of traditional attire!
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.