Phanek Mayek / Mapan Naibi Khwangda saba Lei Machu (Baby Pink) Manipuri Handloom Product Machine Embroidery(Length :-141.7 inch, Breadth:- 22.8 inch) (Pack of One)
About this Item
- The Traditional Manipuri Costume , Lei Phanek Refers To The Color Block Striped Skirt That Is Handwoven From Cotton & Silk Thread .
- The Lei Phanek Is Very Similar to a Wrap-around Skirt .
- Usually Features a Heavily Embroidered Border at The Bottom.
- It is Usually Worn As a Mini Saree With A Blouse and an Upper Cloth.
- Length :- 360 Cm, Breadth :- 58 Cm
- You can get customized color, quarry in (ask a question)
Occasionally known as Mayek Naibi/Mapan Naibi , is a Manipuri Indigenous traditional attire which is widely wore by the women of Manipur.It is wore in many occasions such as marriage ceremonies, heijingpot, Chakkouba, Sorat, etc, this signifies the culture of Manipur and preserved the use of traditional attire!
There are no inquiries yet.