Women’s Manipuri Meitei/Meetei Phanek Mapan Naibi 333 Handloom Product Machine Embroidery(Length :-141.7 inch, Breadth:- 22.8 inch) (Pack of One) (Copy)
About this Item
- The Traditional Manipuri Costume , Lei Phanek Refers To The Color Block Striped Skirt That Is Handwoven From Cotton & Silk Thread .
- The Lei Phanek Is Very Similar to a Wrap-around Skirt .
- Usually Features a Heavily Embroidered Border at The Bottom.
- It is Usually Worn As a Mini Saree With A Blouse and an Upper Cloth.
- Length :- 360 Cm, Breadth :- 58 Cm
One stop online destination for Manipuri Lei Phanek handloom Exquisite fine silk sarees and cotton sarees. Who We Are=Group of individuals from different profession coming together to recognize what weavers really deserve in terms of work culture, lifestyle etc.
There are no inquiries yet.